Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!!!!

2013 was an intriguing year for me. I had an epiphany and realized that I was the only person who could take charge of my life and become healthier. I joined Weight Watchers on January 2, 2013 at a weight of 278.4 pounds. I had already lost about 20 pounds on my own prior to joining Weight Watchers. I was miserable, felt fat and ugly and hated my body. I honestly cannot say what "clicked" at that time but something fell into place. Over the course of the year I lost 75 pounds, and gained an immense amount of confidence. I have struggled a bit during the holidays but am still working on losing another 28 pounds. My short term goal is to reach the goal of being under 200 pounds. After that, my goal is to get to 175 pounds and then see how I feel. The top picture is December 25, 2012. Middle picture is December 25, 2013. What a difference a year can make! Bottom picture is December 31, 2013. Happy New Year!!!!!!!


5 comments:

  1. You go girl. Glad you are becoming the person you want to be. I hope to make some good changes in my life in 2014 as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am planning to continue my changes and add some other good changes as well. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Corrine! Looking forward to starting the Bikini Body Challenge with you guys. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks Aaron and Corrine. Words of encouragement mean so much to me.

    ReplyDelete